We’re more than three years removed from a very hard summer; life has gotten on with it self. The lessons we learned run the gamut… from hopeful to pessimistic, from tragic to humorous, so we’re asking the question — what did the flood teach you?
Here’s a few to get you started…
- Little river, Big valley. Now we understand why.
- Wet things are heavy, move them before they get wet.
- Minot is great place to be when times are tough.
- If you’ve been working in sewage, beer is appropriate for any break at any time.
- Pick your hill. A person divided will spend all day on the bypass.
- We should all stop buying so much crap; we shouldn’t get too attached to our crap; we should periodically clean out all our crap.