Fargo Hockey Players Sickened by Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Monoxide Levels in the Teamsters Arena were high enough to evacuate the building, but no clear cause for the higher levels was determined. We’re publishing as a reminder that carbon monoxide poisoning is something you need to be aware of…

This article was sourced from:

Staff,

Source

Josh Wolsky

Editor and Publisher of TheMinotVoice, Developer of the #ForMinot Network,  Co-Host of #GoodTalk Minot, Advocate and Friend of the Souris River, Former City Alderman, and clearly -- all things #MakeMinot. Go ahead, don't wait for permission!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *