Minot Public Schools is encouraging all families with a child starting school next year to get in touch to set an appointment for enrolling your future student. The M.P.S. news release is below.
— Official News Release, Minot Public Schools —
Enrolling your child in Minot Public Schools
Minot Public Schools want parent/guardians of elementary, middle and high school children to start the process of enrolling their child at District Enrollment. This will lessen some of the confusion and assist parents in getting the information needed for completing the proper forms.
Enrollment Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. ENROLLMENTS ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 701-857-4444 or 701-857-4400 to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment please call to reschedule.
Note: Minot School District will not participate in Open Enrollment except in the following circumstances foundhere.
How to enroll your child
In order to attend a school in Minot Public Schools, parent/guardian’s of the new students must complete the following:
- District Enrollment: Schedule an appointment with District Enrollment Office to complete all required forms, provide correct documentation, and verification of family address. The family will register all of their school-aged children during this one visit. Children who are enrolling do not need to be present but are welcome.
You will need ALL of these required items with you when you come to enroll your child.
- Parent/guardian photo identification is required.
- Copy of state-certified birth certificate for each child you are enrolling.
- Copy of the Certificate of Immunizations records for each child you are enrolling.
- Primary proof of residence.
- Completed Registration Forms.
- School Registration: At the time of enrollment you will be assigned a school. After enrolling your student, please visit the school to obtain class information, schedules, and other information specific to the school.
Students will not be able to attend school until all necessary forms are submitted and enrollment is complete.